5/08/2011

Uncapped thoughts III

Let's see.......

I have so many things in mind but i am unable to word them all...

Step by step, here we go.

I'm in total rage because....

You called me a psychopath and telling me how possessive i am.

Here's the thing, you never realised the things that you said that can make me go apeshit!!
I can be a total bitch if you're asking for it.

I hate being called a psychopath just because of a guy? seriously....
and i do not appreciate either how possessive i am being.

Here i am lingering and thinking...
Maybe you are right. I don't know how i have turn into this ugly monster and i totally hate the fact that i am one now.

You're the only reason that i am being like that.

Now, how do i stop.....

All i was asking for is to just be beside you.
We used to be together every moment and now that you just move on like that,

Hey.....

I need time too. I am only human too to feel such a way.
I am so used to having you around and now that you are not around, of course things are different.

I know...

You said that maybe it will be good for us to be apart.
I think we are just not doing very well being apart.

But.......

I decided to take your advice and now it has turn me into this bitch.
I know i don't have the courage to say all this out whenever i am in front of you.
Sucks to be me!

I shall leave you alone or should i put it in another way.
Please don't call cause i need time to deal with things and pull myself together without you.

Yes....

I know you are doing pretty well.
Good on you!

But now it's my turn so spare me.

Please.....



No comments: