2/11/2009

Learn to fall and hit the ground

He slowly took one step behind,
Leaving me to learn how to stand on my my 2 feet,
All this while,
He's been there to hold me whenever i fall,
This time,
He has made up his mind,
Letting me stand all by myself,
Widen the boundaries he has set for me,
Taking off the ring of protection that he has layed,

I'm not used to it,
Once he told me that,
As all this while,
You have always been protecting me,
But i'll accept the fact that it's time for me to start learning how to stand by myself.
I can too be like the rest,
And i want to be like the rest,
To make you proud and not worry about me all the time.
Thank you for being there for me ever since i was brought to this planet.

I wouldn't complain about my life isn't all that perfect,
I find life being perfect with the people i am with and has grown with me through out the many years,
I am blessed with the people whom i have met,
And i'm overwhelmed with gratitude having them by my side.
I shall say that i am lucky to have lovely friends who are the best people i can ever have in life.
Not to mention, you all complete me in a way.
Without you all, i am nothing.
Missing all of you every now and then.

No comments: