5/15/2009

What's wrong now?

It's 11.02 p.m. and i still can't write a single word out?!?! Feel so uninspired and unmotivated. This job is really a killer. If they would just pay me basic, i bet i will die for the company because of responsibility sake. But NoooOOooo.....i'm slacking off now... i feel like i am being ripped off. It's okay to work mon to fri or even weekends if i was given a bit of wages but this one no contract, no wages, i am not allowed to have my own personal time on weekends, everything let me know last minute and not to mention trying to teach me how to prioritize my life. Fucking ABSURD!! although, i am flattered that i am being used to the max and i feel like i am appreciated as one of the company's as if most important assets....But still, i am only human if i feel like a Sucker!!

To think about it they can actually cut me off after the first magazine is published. Why? because i don't have a contract with them. And not to mention, they can say that i worked for them voluntarily. They need me now is because the magazine is going to publish soon and that they dont have enough man power to do things...I pity them but yet at the same time if i dont help myself to another job i would soon have to leave this country . Just now i watched the news, 180 people just got redundant from this clothing factory. Looking for job now is going to be so much more tougher. And the retailers aren't doing very well. The economist assumes that it will even be worse for the next few months..DAMN it!!!

I wonder hows my life going to be in another 1 month time!! DIE DIE DIE

1 comment:

shiengie said...

hang in there wondney! i have been bz heaps lately..was on a photoshoot few days back..met a hot eurasian guy during the shoot but he is like 16! wtf...anyways

ciao ciao..