5/22/2009

yeap another entry about 8pohs

Another Friday nyt out in my living room. Was suppose to work but well, i don't want to, so....here i am chatting with May and Jiun. Only to find out, they hardly hang out together. Unlike ol' days there isn't a time, where we stayed at home during weekends. We will sure to find something to do though there aren't much to do.

I guess those days will never come back looking at everyone now. Work, boy friend or wrong time. And maybe it is because a few of us are abroad, the group has less people and not worth coming out to chillex. I told Jiun, at least we didn't take things for granted last time, we played until we got bored. Nothing to regret about eventho things wouldn't go back the way it is. But i do hope we would still be like last time. I really cannot help myself reminiscing about the past.

As for me i don't even have them around. SAD!! Can't wait to see them...Hope to see them ASAP too...

Missing you all always

Love:
Wondney

No comments: