8/16/2011

My last words

I love you my Lunacy....

I have so much memories here with you.
Whenever shit happened, i'll always come to you to uncapped my thoughts.
I am not trying to abandon you now but, i just lost the password for the email account and no way to retrieve it. Damn!

On top of that I don't want to change what i have created all these years.
You are one of my best creations i am proud to say!

But things has change. I have to move on with my life.
A brand new me is kicking in.
You would be my history.
A reminder of how I used to be.

I am trying to change myself for a better me.
An end to being obnoxious, crazy, hopefully vulnerable, and naive.
I'm truly gutted with myself for the things i've done in my recent years.

Hence, i needed to change.
And this is it, the time whereby i slowly realised what i want and needed.
The reason to all these was him whom he made me realised of what i want.

You will always be apart of me.......


No comments: