3/01/2012

BACK?!?!

See wot did i say..from the last post. I always come back to u no matter wot.

It's been so long since i write. All because i wanted to turn over a new leaf.
Just can't find the will to create a new blog and a new name.
I'll try fixing u up. You are part of me. =D

I duno whether i can still write. I guess have to start somewhere.

Hey all, it's 2012. Yeahhhh...I'm back. Different? Definitely different.
Though i have not make my 2012's resolution yet like i always do every start of the year.
Ohh well, FUG DAT for awhile. Not totally discarding it.

Wot's new?...
Mmmm...working in a new company. Gonna be appraised soon ey.
Hope everything goes well.

Working hard?
Certainly most not =D. Not yet at least. Will pick up in time. This year would be a honeymoon year rather than an intense hitting sales target year.

Still dream on leaving?
HEll YEAH...as usual...findin my ways to and dream on as well.

Dating?
Mmm.....

So, wot's this year's Goal?
1. Be better than last year.
2. Constantly upgrading myself
3. Keep myself happy at all times
4. It's time to change into someone stronger and sharper.
5. $$$$ non stop $$$$


In God i trust, hope this year...all things goes a bit better than the last 2.

No comments: