3/18/2012

Fear and inspired

I find myself constantly running away,
though every time i try very hard to find reasons to stay,
to be honest i am very tired.
The day before yesterday night was a weekend,
To those who doesn't know, which most doesn't,
I have a partner...well, not a very serious one....

He is not the perfect man within him or how should i put this,
Perfect on the outside but not in the inside.
A realist...a man with substance which is wot I've been looking for over the years but...
Yes....a but.....but not a very loving man.
I've been cooking up ways to leave but never did.
Never had the courage or should i say no solid reasons to.
After being with him for close to half a year, all i can say that he brings out the best of me like no other man can do.

Anyway, back to that night.
I realised the reason that i have been constantly running was because i'm afraid.
Afraid of committing to anything. The bruised that was left ages ago by i don't even know who anymore, has got me into being the now "ME".

Sad isn't it?...........
How did i succumb to this fear.
Afraid of being ditched and left alone, well..look at me now.
Ditched and left alone.

Well not literally. Hence, that explains the current relationship i am in now.
However, this man that i am seeing right now...guess wot? It's irony to say...
He made me realised life and pushing me towards stuff i want to do.
An inspiration....whenever i see him, he make me feel very inspired.

As time goes by, I then slowly discover myself.....

I am attracted to:
- Smart
-Articulate with speech
- Cocky
- Stylo
- Opinionated

All of the above mentioned are lethal. Extreme lethal to any women kind on earth.

1 comment:

shiengie said...

at least you updated your background..hahaha..btw, i changed my blog name again back to shiengz.lol..